The Memes Thread!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho

The Republicans had nothing against the stimulus, but they do have a problem with all of the pork that the Democrats put into the bill

That's the biggest problem with Democrats, they do all of their pet projects that have nothing to do with helping people on the back of something that people need
I was against every aspect of every stimulus. trump signing those bills was the one big thing he did that was a disapointment to me . he did a lot of good things but in the end he proved himself to be just another money grubber, trying to bribe votes.

if the government would step out of the way the economy would seldom fail to boom. I thank GOD I won't be alive 30 years from now.

Reactions: jake

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
There were some good people that were really helped by the stimulus. The problem is that was only about 10% of the money that went out. The rest was a complete waste imo. Some of the ways our tax dollars were spent should be a crime. Our kids will pay the bill back for years and that is the really frustrating part.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
There were some good people that were really helped by the stimulus. The problem is that was only about 10% of the money that went out. The rest was a complete waste imo. Some of the ways our tax dollars were spent should be a crime. Our kids will pay the bill back for years and that is the really frustrating part.
those same people could have been helped by their family and friends if the damn government would stop picking our pockets.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
We desperately need to get economics programs back in schools and make it a mandatory requirement to graduate high school.

• Love
Reactions: kidoggy

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
We desperately need to get economics programs back in schools and make it a mandatory requirement to graduate high school.
Need to change how economics a taught, currently it’s taught as a world stage and international trading is good. We need to teach that we should worry about our country first and than trade the surplus to other countries.

Reactions: boiler and kidoggy