Southwest Wyoming Antelope Unit Research

Ricochet

Feb 1, 2012
Sherwood, Oregon
I'm planning a Wyoming Antelope trip for 2013. We are from Oregon so I'm researching the southwestern part of Wyoming. We will have one point going in to the 2013 draw. I have read and reread the MRS 100 times. There is not a lot of options for units with good public access when you have one point. We want a sure thing draw and to have fun. The MRS doesn't talk about units 99, 95, and 112. They are yellow chip units. Does anybody know about these units? If these are not good options and somebody has a better option for us, I willing to drive any were in Wyoming. I called Wyoming Fish and Game and they were not very helpful. She refused to send me any information and refused give me any hunt information because she didn't want to confuse me. Her reasoning was that things could change for 2013. And that the only information that I could access was the web site. In my opinion Wyoming's web site is not good. Colorado's and Oregon's websites are a lot better. Anyways any info would be greatly appreciated. THANKS

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
I am also from Oregon and did a ton of research this spring on antelope hunting in the SW corner of Wyoming. My wife and I will be hunting near Evanston this fall. If you send me a PM, I'll fill you in on some stuff. I've found some super helpful people at Wyoming Fish and Game, and I can help get you in touch with the right guy.