Social Media

LeeSikvel

Sep 7, 2022
Even though the thread is a couple of years old, your question about social media platforms is still relevant. Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube remain popular choices for connecting with communities. Sharing hunting experiences and tips can create lasting connections.
By the way, if you were considering boosting your YouTube channel back then, you might have come across options like getting instant YouTube views. It's worth noting that while this can provide a quick visibility boost, genuine content and engagement are what truly build a dedicated audience.

Last edited:

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Seems like a lack of information sharing overall. They share w close buddies and that's it.

I can't even find decent fishing reports anymore. Forums were good for those. Now, not good for much other than chatting.

• Haha
Reactions: mallardsx2

irontmphrke

Mar 3, 2022
I ended up joining Twitter because my son's high school soccer coach communicated schedules with it. A bit odd because there are so many other better solutions than twitter for that. I never tweet. I should delete my account now that he is off to college. Not on facebook currently although Marketplace would be the only reason I would ever join tiktok views trial. Not on snapchat, instagram, or tiktok either but those are the ones that seem popular with my kids.
Hey there! Currently, I'm active on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. How about you? What platforms are you using for your research?