Social Media

lukew

Administrator
Jul 1, 2019
Hey guys! Doing a little research. What social media platforms are you on? Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, ect..?

taskswap

Very Active Member
Jul 9, 2018
Colorado
I'm a software engineer and I would never use Facebook. I have my reasons.

If you don't count forums and whatnot, the only "social network" I use is Twitter. I find things there that are relevant to my profession. I either don't trust, or don't value, all of the others.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
This forum and a few others and LinkedIn (Considering deleting LinkedIn). Never had nothing else.

Except, I am proud to say that I was banned from one website and that was a "hunting website" in PA...Clearly, I didn't fit in with their radical agendas and their know nothing power tripping moderators.....I put their moderators somewhere between Barney Fife and Boss Hog with a dash of Barrack Obama and Hilary Clinton mixed in. lol

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
I'm only on two hunting forums. I stay away from the others. I do watch a few YouTube videos, but not a member.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I ended up joining Twitter because my son's high school soccer coach communicated schedules with it. A bit odd because there are so many other better solutions than twitter for that. I never tweet. I should delete my account now that he is off to college. Not on facebook currently although Marketplace would be the only reason I would ever join. Not on snapchat, instagram, or tiktok either but those are the ones that seem popular with my kids.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
This forum, LinkedIn for work. I do post maybe 1x/month on Instagram, but follow very little. I post some hunting clips on YouTube (most private to share with family/friends), but follow very little.
Most MSM postings are fake, staged, and a waste of time. I use these few sites limitedly and to my advantage and disregard the rest. I'd rather be doing something than posting about what I would like to do. lol

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
This forum and a few others and LinkedIn (Considering deleting LinkedIn). Never had nothing else.

Except, I am proud to say that I was banned from one website and that was a "hunting website" in PA...Clearly, I didn't fit in with their radical agendas and their know nothing power tripping moderators.....I put their moderators somewhere between Barney Fife and Boss Hog with a dash of Barrack Obama and Hilary Clinton mixed in. lol
Daaaaaang

Said like Joe Dirt :)

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
no to facebook or other platforms like that.

riding a few forums into obscurity.

Last edited: