Results!!!

WYcoyote

Jun 21, 2012
Kane, WY
My son and I hit a grand slam.
All successful. Elk, extra elk, deer, extra deer, and antelope.
Clean sweep!
(Well almost, antelope was 2nd choice.)

birdhunter

May 8, 2011
Black Hills, Wy
Drew elk 117-1, antelope 6-1, and gen deer. My dad and I both drew bull elk tags in the same area. Cant wait to go, only problem is my wife is due with our 2nd baby end of august early september. But I'll take that any day!!! Love to hunt but family is my life. Cant wait to teach my kids outdoors!!

canvsbk

Apr 8, 2012
Michigan
Cow elk in 10. No joy on anything else but I didn't go in with a good plan so I got what I deserved. I expected this so when those left overs come out.....

hunterman2146

Feb 19, 2013
rock springs, wyoming
Nothing for me except an additional cow/calf tag for 21. Guess it's back to the high country to chase deer and elk. One of these years I will draw a tag that won't require me to pack out my animal on my back. But for now, time to put up or shut up for one more year. Congrats to everyone who drew a tag!!!

Ilovethewest

Jul 11, 2012
Wisconsin
good luck birdhunter! congrats on getting bull tags for you and your dad!

Our group all drew Region C deer tags. wish I was elk hunting this year.....but my schedule doesn't allow. Will be buying my 4th PP for Wyoming elk soon. So in a year or 2 I will (hopefully) be headed to the greys river area! Hope there are a few bulls out there waiting for me!

Congrats on those that drew tags, and good luck getting leftover or hunting general seasons to those that didn't. Keep in touch birdhunter....hope to see some pics from you of a couple of big bulls!!!!