Protest marching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yell Co AR Hunter

Very Active Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yell County Arkansas
Just thought I would pass along some good news. With all the negative press on the protest marching and the damage to cities. In Russellville, AR something happened that did not even get a blip on the news anywhere including the local paper. There was a planed march and social media showed a bunch of people from out of town planing to do damage to local business. The locals blocked the front doors of the business with their vehicles and guarded the business with AR's. Not a single building was damaged.
So this leads me to a couple of things about the news. Have you ever heard there is no reason anyone should own an AR rifle?
Why the heck does this not make the news at any level?

conibear

Oct 15, 2017
There was also a Genessee County Sherriff in Flint who had his crew drop batons, take off helmets, and join the peaceful protest arm in arm.

Highly recommend you read 'Hate, Inc.' it will explain why you aren't seeing stories about what you noted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gr8bawana

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
Conibear, it is clear that your beliefs and the majorities of this boards aren't the same. You are entitled to your opinions but I would respectfully ask you to choose your words carefully. You have no idea who the people here are or how they live their lives. I am definitely not being played. I can see the big picture just fine. I understand the media's agenda. I understand that most politicians are more worried about votes than what is right for our society. I am not influenced by the bs being thrown at us non-stop. One of the reasons I frequent this forum is to get away from it all and think about simpler, enjoyable things in life for just a few minutes of my day.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Conibear, it is clear that your beliefs and the majorities of this boards aren't the same. You are entitled to your opinions but I would respectfully ask you to choose your words carefully. You have no idea who the people here are or how they live their lives. I am definitely not being played. I can see the big picture just fine. I understand the media's agenda. I understand that most politicians are more worried about votes than what is right for our society. I am not influenced by the bs being thrown at us non-stop. One of the reasons I frequent this forum is to get away from it all and think about simpler, enjoyable things in life for just a few minutes of my day.
Well said my friend!

conibear

Oct 15, 2017
No harm or disrespect intended Hilltop, have a great day and good luck on any of your remaining draws!

Reactions: Hilltop

brian.320

Feb 27, 2011
meth counterfit money resisting arrest why is none of this being talked about sorry cop screwed up but just another thug(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Sad
Reactions: Gr8bawana

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
nothing lame stream media reports is worth the time it takes to watch.

people are basically scum at heart . always have been ,always will be. don't need media to tell me that.

better to just live ones life and rely on only yourself. expect nothing of others and they will never disappoint you.

don't believe me?????? go to a protest , they are a riot.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
people are basically scum at heart . always have been ,always will be. don't need media to tell me that.
Next time you go to the Doctor, tell yourself these words, then turn around and go home! With this kind of attitude, why are you even on this forum!
If I wrote how I really feel about this post, I would probably get kicked off.........................

Rant over.......
:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: kidoggy

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
If you scroll the whole way to the top of the page does anyone know what that elk on the right (kinda in the back) would score? I have been wondering that ever since I seen that picture. I hope I get to see one like that in Colorado in September!

I think hes a 6X...not that it matters...but he needs to turn for a good shot with my muzzy.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
If you scroll the whole way to the top of the page does anyone know what that elk on the right (kinda in the back) would score? I have been wondering that ever since I seen that picture. I hope I get to see one like that in Colorado in September!

I think hes a 6X...not that it matters...but he needs to turn for a good shot with my muzzy.
I'd say around 350ish. I actually like the bull to the right

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
sorry if it affended you cc . but these riots simply prove my statement.
people only need an excuse to let their evil sides out . the Floyd murder provided an excuse for scumbags to be scumbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.