Primos Trigger Stick

namanjohnson101

Sep 27, 2019
Just wanted to give everyone a review on these in case you were considering buying shooting sticks in the near future. I have no experience with any of the other models, past or present to compare to. We purchased the tall tripod version that is listed from 24" to 62". I primarily use gun mounted Bi-Pods for myself but my wife doesn't like them. She is uncomfortable shooting prone and for sitting a kneeling shots she has a hard time getting the height right. I thought one of these sticks would be a solution- and it is. They work as advertised. Very steady, easy to use, silent, and feel very sturdy. They adjust low enough for a sitting shot for my wife (5'4") and adjust tall enough for me to shoot uphill standing- I'm 6'2". The trigger system is much easier for her to adjust than the bi-pods were so in the end I got a happier wife. Hopefully I can include an elk success picture with her and her stick in a couple of weeks.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFUQFjAA&url=http://www.primos.com/products/trigger-sticks/&ei=aY0pVK-ND8_liwLFuoGIDA&usg=AFQjCNE6drbZYhOd_w7QfH9YxaIkYF8pGQ&sig2=d0IhXJN1IJkBttmRwMFggg
9apps cartoon hd
Here is the link if anyone wants to look at them.
hello,

thanks for reviews

regards

Last edited:

leahvid

Feb 21, 2022
With just one pull of a trigger, Trigger Stick Gen 3 Tripod Shooting Stick adjusts to your desired height. The Trigger Stick is a lightweight height-adjustable gun rest and optical gear mount, perfect for kneeling or standing. ... The short model Trigger Stick Gen 3 Tripod Shooting Stick adjusts from 18″ to 38″. vidmate instagram video download

Last edited:

robsev

Feb 23, 2011
Gillette, WY
I bought the tall bipod about 4 years ago. I really liked it until all of a sudden one of the legs is stuck in the low position and Ive tried everything I can think of and can’t get it to extend.

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
The trigger sticks aren't a long term tool. I've had 3 and will buy another next time I go out west. Don't ever get em wet either, they will never adjust right again after that.

Using a Cabelas shooting stick right now - it has these flip-type adjuster/stops, but those will slip too, if you put too much pressure on the gun. This one is very sturdy.

Also have some Allen adjustable aluminum shooting sticks that I got from walmart. Works okay, light duty. Better than nothing and easy to slip into a pack.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
The trigger sticks aren't a long term tool. I've had 3 and will buy another next time I go out west. Don't ever get em wet either, they will never adjust right again after that.

Using a Cabelas shooting stick right now - it has these flip-type adjuster/stops, but those will slip too, if you put too much pressure on the gun. This one is very sturdy.

Also have some Allen adjustable aluminum shooting sticks that I got from walmart. Works okay, light duty. Better than nothing and easy to slip into a pack.
I have had mine full of sand water ice snow etc... Take them apart and clen them and they work like new. That YouTube video I referenced above really helped me. They aren't indestructible but I think a person can get several years of heavy use out of a set.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Just to add a little variety here, Swagger has tall shooting sticks that work pretty well. I have heard they have some pretty cool models in the pipe too.