Pnuma clothing

Goodtimekiller

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone ordered from them? I ordered a month ago and have not gotten my order and they have had no contact with me. Now i cant get through on the phone and they have not answered one of my repeated emails. This stuff is not cheap and i would expect more from a company trying to enter into this business. This will be the last order i make from them, now, i would just like to cancel the order and get my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

missjordan

Veteran member
Dec 9, 2014
Missoula, MT
I dont have any first hand experience with the company but know a few people that do and they have great things to say about the quality of clothes. What a bummer your struggling with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandy Point

Nov 28, 2018
Ferndale Washington
I have a jacket and pants -- think they are called waypoint or something - Seems to be a really nice product- I ordered and got mine pretty quick- (couple weeks) -- The person that helped me was Amber- contact info below - hope they didn't go out of business -- hope that helps - Mike

Amber Brunner
Brand Manager
Pnuma Outdoors | 3629 North Hydraulic | Wichita, KS 67219
P 316-821-9671 | F 316-821-9779 | E amber@pnumaoutdoors.com

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
have never owned any pnuma products .look to me like they offer decent hunting gear but at a BIG price.
from what I have seen you can find the same quality or better , possibly cheaper at kuiu, kyyptek, skree , eberlestock, first lite.
all of these companies offer more or less the same thing in different patterns. if pnuma doesn't have good customer service and can't provide their products in a timely manner dump em and try one or all of those others.