Pnuma clothing

Goodtimekiller

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone ordered from them? I ordered a month ago and have not gotten my order and they have had no contact with me. Now i cant get through on the phone and they have not answered one of my repeated emails. This stuff is not cheap and i would expect more from a company trying to enter into this business. This will be the last order i make from them, now, i would just like to cancel the order and get my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

missjordan

Veteran member
Dec 9, 2014
Missoula, MT
I dont have any first hand experience with the company but know a few people that do and they have great things to say about the quality of clothes. What a bummer your struggling with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandy Point

Nov 28, 2018
Ferndale Washington
I have a jacket and pants -- think they are called waypoint or something - Seems to be a really nice product- I ordered and got mine pretty quick- (couple weeks) -- The person that helped me was Amber- contact info below - hope they didn't go out of business -- hope that helps - Mike

Amber Brunner
Brand Manager
Pnuma Outdoors | 3629 North Hydraulic | Wichita, KS 67219
P 316-821-9671 | F 316-821-9779 | E amber@pnumaoutdoors.com

rakjude

May 13, 2021
Everyone understands the current situation with staffing, production and logistics. But it shouldn't be an excuse because the first topic was opened way back in 2018. There was no pandemic in 2018 if am not mistaking. There are somewhat delays in shipments but others are doing a fantastic job for their customers. Recently, i bought a few things online and with aliexpress shipping tracking, i could check the exact location of the package until it was delivered to me. So you see, some businesses are doing really good even in this abnormal period.

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
have never owned any pnuma products .look to me like they offer decent hunting gear but at a BIG price.
from what I have seen you can find the same quality or better , possibly cheaper at kuiu, kyyptek, skree , eberlestock, first lite.
all of these companies offer more or less the same thing in different patterns. if pnuma doesn't have good customer service and can't provide their products in a timely manner dump em and try one or all of those others.