Oregon Trying to Ban Hunting

87TT

Very Active Member
Apr 23, 2013
Idaho
We got a few libs up in New Meadows (mostly refugees from Valley) but the rest/majority is red. Only like 4000 folks in the whole county.

Reactions: kidoggy

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
yeah , shoulda included them also .
but the point is Idaho will soon be following in oregons footsteps . it is inevitable . this nation is doomed. I pity the children but figure all the adults have it coming for sitting back silent so many years..

reap what you sow.
I’m trying to be active as possible, but doesn’t seem to help. Every time I bring this up to my parents, they don’t like to hear it.

Reactions: kidoggy

OLDMTNGUY

Nov 27, 2018
South Texas
Seeing the same creep into Texas and really don’t know how to stop it.
I’m in my late 60s and have been an active hunter and trapper since my teens. Worked a 40 year career in the meat industry and cant believe how things have eroded in my lifetime.
There are just to many city folks with no understanding of where their food comes from, let alone understanding wildlife management, to expect things to change for the better. Ever.
After the last presidential election i through my hands in the air and gave up trying to change others apathetic thinking. Going to live out my life a recluse, coming out only to hunt as long as the dims will let me.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Seeing the same creep into Texas and really don’t know how to stop it.
I’m in my late 60s and have been an active hunter and trapper since my teens. Worked a 40 year career in the meat industry and cant believe how things have eroded in my lifetime.
There are just to many city folks with no understanding of where their food comes from, let alone understanding wildlife management, to expect things to change for the better. Ever.
After the last presidential election i through my hands in the air and gave up trying to change others apathetic thinking. Going to live out my life a recluse, coming out only to hunt as long as the dims will let me.
that is the secret to a happy life .
most see death as a curse. I see it as being among the greatest gifts of GOD! who wants to live to see what their decendants have become???????????????