Oregon Trying to Ban Hunting

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
im a oregon republican all the way,,,just outnumbered by mental portland liberal democrats not far away///lets hope reds kicks ass in 2022 and trump for 2024!!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
one thing I know for certain is that while we may get a short reprieve in the future as we did when trump held office ,the reprieve WILL be squandered and the evil liberal agenda ,WILL continue to spread and darken our land .

I know this because the bible forecasted it .

"in the end times good will be seen as evil and evil will be seen as good ."

we are living those days fellers!!!!!!!

good news is the good wins over in the end!

while they darken our lands now, the libs days are numbered and their future is eternity in hell!!!!!!

I know most don't believe this . don't matter .

50 years ago I never believed the liberal agenda had a chance to come to pass . yet here we are!!!!!!!!!

Yell Co AR Hunter

Very Active Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yell County Arkansas
one thing I know for certain is that while we may get a short reprieve in the future as we did when trump held office ,the reprieve WILL be squandered and the evil liberal agenda ,WILL continue to spread and darken our land .

I know this because the bible forecasted it .

"in the end times good will be seen as evil and evil will be seen as good ."

we are living those days fellers!!!!!!!

good news is the good wins over in the end!

while they darken our lands now, the libs days are numbered and their future is eternity in hell!!!!!!

I know most don't believe this . don't matter .

50 years ago I never believed the liberal agenda had a chance to come to pass . yet here we are!!!!!!!!!
Amen.
The changes I have seen in my short 55 years on this Earth is sickening . Evil is taking over and we are expected to accept it as normal. I will still call out evil when I see it. I find I am not very popular for it, but they will not take me along for that long ride in Hell.

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
The way Oregon is anymore, anything like this comes along you got to start fighting it right away. This is more than just no more hunting, they are trying to end all ranching/farming also. If this isn’t enough reason to vote yes for the Greater Idaho initiative, I don’t know what is.
I’ve heard a rumor Colorado has something like this in the works also, but haven’t been able to verify it yet.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
There was something in Colorado about banning ranching and anything to do with domestic animals and wildlife. I can't remember just what but I believe that they are circulating a petition on it right now to get it onto one of the upcoming elections.

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
no, we don't want eastern oregon or eastern washington. to many people in idaho now. let them create there own state. Idaho does not need them in any way shape or form.
that is my initial thoughts but I must confess I haven't put much thought into it.
I guess my question would be how does incorporating them into idaho , benefit idaho?????????? and what would be the downfalls???????

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
that is my initial thoughts but I must confess I haven't put much thought into it.
I guess my question would be how does incorporating them into idaho , benefit idaho?????????? and what would be the downfalls???????
More areas to recreate. Larger tax base for the state. More people with our point of views. Same me some money on a hunting license. 😁 Would have to increase the size of our government. Have to decide if we legalize weed. For them they would loose no sales tax and possibly the weed money.

Reactions: kidoggy

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
They need their own state so we get two more Senators.
I don’t have high hopes for that after they wouldn’t let California split into three separate states. I’m thinking if they may let a state split and join another. Either way it would help is in the House at least.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I don’t have high hopes for that after they wouldn’t let California split into three separate states. I’m thinking if they may let a state split and join another. Either way it would help is in the House at least.
my concern is even the most conservative oregonian is still an oregonian. ;) 🤪

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
yeah . can't say I blame them for wanting to succeed. though I doubt idaho is to many years from following oregons coarse.

won't be long before ada, blaine, adams ,valley and whatever county coer de lane is in, counties run the state.

the oppression of the sith is spreading rapidly. ;)

Last edited:

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Anyone heard anything about the status of the initiative? A friend I just talked to thought it had enough signatures to get on the ballot. Hope it doesn't go the way of the wolf vote here in Colorado.

87TT

Very Active Member
Apr 23, 2013
Idaho
yeah . can't say I blame them for wanting to succeed. though I doubt idaho is to many years from following oregons coarse.

won't be long before ada, blaine, adams ,valley and whatever county coer de lane is in, counties run the state.

the oppresion of the sith is spreading rapidly. ;)
If you think Adams county is anywhere like those others, you are sadly mistaken and woefully misinformed.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Twin Falls and Jerome are bright blue compared to Adams. They might as well be Baja Blaine.
yeah , shoulda included them also .
but the point is Idaho will soon be following in oregons footsteps . it is inevitable . this nation is doomed. I pity the children but figure all the adults have it coming for sitting back silent so many years..

reap what you sow.

Reactions: idcwby and 87TT