Opening The Can Of Worms...Coronavirus...

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
it sure is an oddity that we now have so many genders in our society, yet only two ever succumb to the 19. scientists should really consider doing a government funded study to see why the others are immune

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Oh it will.
I'll bet on that right now. This will limit scouting trips, people reluctant to burn points on a year they couldnt scout, work schedule changes driving personal schedule changes.....etc etc
I'll bet we hear at least a handful of tags that went to people with less than the past years average points required.
Non Res guys is who it will effect the most in my opinion. Will see. I'll be the first to say I could be wrong.
2 resident deer either sex archery tags drawn with predicted number of points
2 resident deer either sex archery tags drawn with one less than normally required
1 non resident muzzle deer buck drawn with two less than normally required
3 non resident muzzle elk cow drawn with two less than normally required
1 non resident archery either sex elk drawn with three less than normally required

That's just my camps data.

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
2 resident deer either sex archery tags drawn with predicted number of points
2 resident deer either sex archery tags drawn with one less than normally required
1 non resident muzzle deer buck drawn with two less than normally required
3 non resident muzzle elk cow drawn with two less than normally required
1 non resident archery either sex elk drawn with three less than normally required

That's just my camps data.
With it taking less points this year, do you think next year it’s going to take additional points to draw?

idcwby

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I was hoping the pandemic would curb the odds my way as a non-res, but alas, it did not on neither deer or moose.

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
With it taking less points this year, do you think next year it’s going to take additional points to draw?

idcwby
If the economy doesn't bounce back significantly, I think it's possible we see a drop in points. A lot of people are hurting right now and it will take some time to heal.

dustin ray

Veteran member
Oct 23, 2011
Alta Loma CA
last week our phones got a new tracking feature
If you have a I phone or an android go to your privacy then health
they know every thing you do and go

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
last week our phones got a new tracking feature
If you have a I phone or an android go to your privacy then health
they know every thing you do and go
does anyone still doubt that most will line up to get " the mark " in the end times ??all this is being done to condition folks to submit.

jmho, agree or do not.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
First thing I do anytime I get a new phone is turn all that tracking stuff off. If and when I need it I turn it, I turn it on and once done turn it back off. I have nothing to hide but just don’t like the fact that anyone could find me or where I’ve been if they choose. Not that anyone would care I’m pretty boring LOL I just don’t agree with it

Reactions: idcwby

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
I've worked in telecommunications since pre 9/11. The amount of data gathering, data stored, and the foot print you leave regardless of your efforts not to let someone know your location, or what your doing are wasted minutes or hours of your life, trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: Gr8bawana

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
it is said that big brother can even watch you through your tv. I solved this threat by walking round the house naked , dropping stuff and bending over to pick it up in front of the set. :D