On the Today Show this morning - What a joke!

Muleys 24/7

Veteran member
Jan 12, 2012
The Golden State
That guy forgot to mention the wolf is growing rapid and they are in almost every western state taking out the game heards. That is the exsact image they want to get out there.......a nice fuzzy wolf eating cheese out of a handlers hand, they should have brought a wild hungry wolf in there with a fawn and see what happens.

Jon Boy

Apr 13, 2011
Billings, MT
That wasn't biased or misleading in anyway! Wow!
I could honestly only watch half of it. I just couldnt stand some one saying you shouldnt have wolves as pets what so ever when there was 2 pets on leash and collar behind. Another thing to point out, there from NJ, they dont have to live with the wolves.

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
wolves don't attack people? Isn't there a documented recent case of wolves killing a man in Canada?

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I saw that this morning. My daughter pretended to pick up her gun and shot it on TV! She asked me "isent it weird they would have a wolf on tv? They never have anything else we would shoot on there" Hahahha I love that kid!!!

sjsmallfield

Veteran member
Feb 22, 2011
Jackson, CA
I saw that this morning. My daughter pretended to pick up her gun and shot it on TV! She asked me "isent it weird they would have a wolf on tv? They never have anything else we would shoot on there" Hahahha I love that kid!!!
That's AWESOME IKC!!! Give your daughter a big hug!

wyo_backcountry

May 1, 2011
Wyoming
It's amazing how these wolf lovers use TV to brainwash others into thinking wolves are so needed and that they do so much to keep the animal populations in control. I couldn't watch this what a joke. We need to get David Allen from RMEF on the today show to point out how the wolves are ruining what good elk and moose populations we used to have before the wolves got out of control.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
This is exactly what we are up against with the pro wolf crowd. None of them live in areas with wolves and all the 'cute' wolf pics they show are not of wild wolves. They have no idea what is really going on in areas with wolves but yet they want to control whats happening in those areas.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
It's amazing how these wolf lovers use TV to brainwash others into thinking wolves are so needed and that they do so much to keep the animal populations in control. I couldn't watch this what a joke. We need to get David Allen from RMEF on the today show to point out how the wolves are ruining what good elk and moose populations we used to have before the wolves got out of control.
That would be a great idea!

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
They would never let David Allan on it because they dont want anyone to put the truth out to the public. Tomany people making tomuch money off of this and in the mean time our wildlife is being destroyed