Official Post Padding Thread

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Well we have had 3 seasons in one week here. Was upper 60s week ago, the the weekend was low 40s and leave racking. Yesterday and today mid 20s and 5 inches of snow

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Kind of same topic. I left northern Wisconsin early one morning about 7 years ago, flew out of MSP to DEN, drove up to pine bluffs Wyoming. The temp swing from when I started to where I ended was 106° warmer my body had no clue what was going on, Lol!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
my new tripod arrived yesterday. I upgraded last year, but did not like the twist legs. I know everyone else loves them, but I went back to my standard flip legs on a Suiri Carbon Fiber unit. Yeah, its sweet. :)
Spotter is on order and should arrive middle of next week. Christmas present to myself. :)

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
my new tripod arrived yesterday. I upgraded last year, but did not like the twist legs. I know everyone else loves them, but I went back to my standard flip legs on a Suiri Carbon Fiber unit. Yeah, its sweet. :)
Spotter is on order and should arrive middle of next week. Christmas present to myself. :)
yeah I bought the swagger bipod last year . I like it over all but don't care for the twist legs. to hard to work them in the cold. the flips are by far superior.

I love this time of year and the feeling giving gives me .

I am curently waiting in anticipation, for the seat covers I gave myself to arrive.
nope. not talkin about depends , they are for my truck.might get the depends in few more years though :rolleyes: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonecollector

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
glad they got him free but it just could be that it might be a good thing, to get the dummy out of the gene pool.lol

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Its raining so hard at my house that I could literally float a kayak full of fat chicks down my front ditch.

That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: Alabama

About Eastmans'

• Eastmans’ is a three generation media based hunting company whose goal is to promote the pursuit of elk hunting, deer hunting and all western big game. Our mission is to educate and entertain along the lines of bowhunting and rifle hunting to provide sportsmen with the most up-to-date tactics, hunting gear and hunting area research for both archery hunting and rifle hunting in the West.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Follow us on Facebook