Official Post Padding Thread

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Well we have had 3 seasons in one week here. Was upper 60s week ago, the the weekend was low 40s and leave racking. Yesterday and today mid 20s and 5 inches of snow

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Kind of same topic. I left northern Wisconsin early one morning about 7 years ago, flew out of MSP to DEN, drove up to pine bluffs Wyoming. The temp swing from when I started to where I ended was 106° warmer my body had no clue what was going on, Lol!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
my new tripod arrived yesterday. I upgraded last year, but did not like the twist legs. I know everyone else loves them, but I went back to my standard flip legs on a Suiri Carbon Fiber unit. Yeah, its sweet. :)
Spotter is on order and should arrive middle of next week. Christmas present to myself. :)

Reactions: marcusvdk

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
my new tripod arrived yesterday. I upgraded last year, but did not like the twist legs. I know everyone else loves them, but I went back to my standard flip legs on a Suiri Carbon Fiber unit. Yeah, its sweet. :)
Spotter is on order and should arrive middle of next week. Christmas present to myself. :)
yeah I bought the swagger bipod last year . I like it over all but don't care for the twist legs. to hard to work them in the cold. the flips are by far superior.