Arizona
When the lottery comes through.I would like a Blunderbuss that shoots
a Triple Flutterblast of Methane Gas.... 🔥

Last edited:

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Is everybody Hunting or Watching Football and BBQ'n.
Forum is a Ghost Town.I am watching Football and swilling beer.
Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it! 🔥

Reactions: marcusvdk

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
I have been hunting. Killed my horns shorter than ears antelope Friday, helped neighbor kill yesterday, and helped a friend kill today. Now I'm cutting mine up then packing up to help 2 cow elk tags. Can't think of a better way to spend my vacation!

AKaviator

Veteran member
Jul 26, 2012
Did some flying yesterday, saw one bull moose and 2 wolves. Raining all day today. Going to eat my moose tag and drive to Oregon tomorrow!

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
A few home repairs this week and then had my family's golf outing in honor of my grandfather. 27 holes, 2 man scrambles, normally do 36 holes but ran out of day light. Preparing equipment for season. And a little football.

Reactions: AKaviator

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Every year before season starts I like to make sure the freezer is completely empty. Had 10 pounds of antelope and elk roasts left so we ground them up, added 5 pounds of ground pork, and split it up between 3 sausage recepies. Only 4 packs of steaks left, I do have some bear left which I've been very stingy with because I'm sure it'll be awhile before another one finds its way in there. Wild game freezer is empty and open for business for another year!

Reactions: Bonecollector

zpooch

Very Active Member
Aug 11, 2016
Wyoming
Every year before season starts I like to make sure the freezer is completely empty. Had 10 pounds of antelope and elk roasts left so we ground them up, added 5 pounds of ground pork, and split it up between 3 sausage recepies. Only 4 packs of steaks left, I do have some bear left which I've been very stingy with because I'm sure it'll be awhile before another one finds its way in there. Wild game freezer is empty and open for business for another year!
I need to eat some of last year's antelope to make room for this year's. Stuck out so far on my ewe tag solo. Had an opportunity but I flubbed it and spooked them. Don't think I'll be able to get back there. But the hunt was everything I wanted. Solitude, big mountains, unplanned "adventure" and an opportunity.28209

Reactions: go_deep and Timr245

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
I need to eat some of last year's antelope to make room for this year's. Stuck out so far on my ewe tag solo. Had an opportunity but I flubbed it and spooked them. Don't think I'll be able to get back there. But the hunt was everything I wanted. Solitude, big mountains, unplanned "adventure" and an opportunity.View attachment 28209
Sounds like a great time!
Good luck on the rest of your tags!

Last edited: