Official Post Padding Thread

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I hogged down about 15 acres of some seriously big "Brush" on our new lease. I know exactly what your talking about. I regret not taking before and after pictures actually. lol

I broke in my 6 foot land pride behind my MX5200 for sure. I was surprised it didn't break actually. Well made brush hog.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonecollector

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
We got really close to your back yard we took 30 to 522 to 322 to get over to i80 to avoid some tolls. Was very scenic drive few nice mountains to go over also.
My company paved through Hanover last year and we are currently paving 30 on the east end of Gettysburg. Not too many roads in the area that I haven't paved! Our quarry and blacktop plants neighbor the battlefield. Did you do the tour on the top of one of the buses that do that?

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
My company paved through Hanover last year and we are currently paving 30 on the east end of Gettysburg. Not too many roads in the area that I haven't paved! Our quarry and blacktop plants neighbor the battlefield. Did you do the tour on the top of one of the buses that do that?
No we had a friend that had been there few years back and bought the audio tour CD. See we popped that in the CD player in the rental and drove the audio tour route

Reactions: Wyoming Hart

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Watermelons with seeds! Dang I'm wanting to plant and no seeds available!
And no I will not turd sift like when the kids swallow a coin!! :cool:
Funny you mention the seeds. I've been telling my wife I thought watermelons with seeds were sweeter. This one was very sweet. First time I've seen them in years.
I asked the "chili guy" in AZ who also had watermelons last year if he had any with seeds. He said almost nobody is growing them anymore.
I'd rather spit out the seeds of a sweet watermelon than keep eating so-so seedless watermelon.

Reactions: dirtclod Az.