Official Post Padding Thread

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Colorado tags are showing up and yes, they are still the piss green tag.

Actually they look like split green pea soup.

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
I love this thread. If anyone is ever bored, there is entertainment gold in these pages. A lot of BS mixed in too! Post #1 will never be topped, the warning label is epic.

Thanks Scott for resurrecting this.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan

Went to the Liberty bell and Independence Hall on our drive back home from vacay in New Hampshire. Weekend before the fourth was surprised it wasn't busier.

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
I'd love to see more of our nation's history. I've never been but I need to make it a priority to go soon. Thanks for sharing Marcus.

Did everything work out with your old job? I know they were changing shifts around and I was curious did it work out or did you get a new job.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
I'd love to see more of our nation's history. I've never been but I need to make it a priority to go soon. Thanks for sharing Marcus.

Did everything work out with your old job? I know they were changing shifts around and I was curious did it work out or did you get a new job.

Currently working my new crappy shift of 1-930pm Wednesday-sundays so only seeing my kids for 2 ish hours on weekend days and then all day on mondays and 4 hours on Tuesdays. Really sucks. Talking to my boss Wednesday(today) about going part time so I can set my availability as this shift change only effects full time people. And being in my kids lives is more important to me.

Job searching been rough only 2 interview no call backs on those. Several rejection letters for things I went to school for (BA of Finance) tons of apps filled out till my vacay.

Reactions: Alabama

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan

We also went to Gettysburg to on the way home that was amazing all the history around there

Reactions: Alabama