NM draw results are in!!!!

acook

Apr 25, 2013
Drew 16b archery elk along with my pops and cousin, archery deer, and barbs. Wife drew rifle deer. Gonna be a great year. Congrats to all that drew tags. For those that didn't sorry guys maybe next year
NMHUNTER,

Didn't you draw 16b last year as well??? Lucky there! My buddy drew 16b 3rd season archery. Same tag I had last year and he went with me on. So, I'm headed back more as a pack mule this time though!

Congrats!

Anthony

NMHUNTER

Aug 29, 2012
Roswell, NM
NMHUNTER,

Didn't you draw 16b last year as well??? Lucky there! My buddy drew 16b 3rd season archery. Same tag I had last year and he went with me on. So, I'm headed back more as a pack mule this time though!

Congrats!

Anthony

Yes, drew the exact same hunt I had last year. Still in a little bit of shock. Congrats to your buddy hopefully this time we all are not flooded out. All that rain last year was really crazy. Did you kill a bull last year?

barner107

Mar 3, 2013
Congrats to all that drew - my 10 year old drew a 41,42, 43 antelope tag - his first antelope hunt! Got his first mule deer last year. Thanks to New Mexico for the great youth opportunity.

jay

Mar 10, 2011
TriCountyNM
Congrats to all who drew a tag and sorry to all who didn't. I went 50%, drew my old faithful deer tag but no elk hunting in the south for me this year :(.

BleuBijou

Oct 14, 2012
Colorado
Congrats to all who drew their tags. There should be some nice pic's coming up this year!!! Everyone stay safe and have a successful hunting season or seasons....

mrcowboy

May 1, 2013
Northern NM
Congrats to all that drew. No muzzle loader elk for me this year but drew muzzle loader deer in unit 38 as did my better half. This will be her first mule deer hunt. Can't wait to read about this year's hunting stories.

Ryansven

Apr 23, 2014
Congrats to all that drew. My wife and I sent in for the first time and drew archery antelope in 18 36-38 can't wait will be a great time!! Any advice would be appreciated! Spoke to one of the game wardens so far and have been doing lots of scouting and finding potential waterholes on arial imagery!! Now wether or not they will hold water will be another thing so got a lot more scouting to do as well as I can from 3 states away!! Congrats again to everyone!

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
New mexico goat??????? WOW!!!!!!!!!! FIRST TIME???????? U GUYS WILL HAVE AN AWESOME HUNT!!!!!!!
Congrats to all that drew. My wife and I sent in for the first time and drew archery antelope in 18 36-38 can't wait will be a great time!! Any advice would be appreciated! Spoke to one of the game wardens so far and have been doing lots of scouting and finding potential waterholes on arial imagery!! Now wether or not they will hold water will be another thing so got a lot more scouting to do as well as I can from 3 states away!! Congrats again to everyone!

Ryansven

Apr 23, 2014
Thanks we are really looking forward to it!!! Goats are my wifes favorite thing to hunt. Figured since we moved from Wyoming in September we would put in for other states we hadn't hunted before!