Nat Geos"Wild Justice"second season

Muleys 24/7

Veteran member
Jan 12, 2012
The Golden State
National Geographic's channel just started season two of their "Wild Justice" show about CA Fish and Game Warrdens. The new eposods will be on every sunday night. Just letting every one know that might be intrested.

Wyohunter

Mar 6, 2012
Have not missed an episode since it started airing. Though I like the show it appears to me sometimes that the game wardens their tend to believe that there is no innocent hunters at all, but that could be because they only air the episodes with only the people who violate the laws.

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
ehh....honest, smart, wise, safe, caring people make for boring TV!!! ooooo I have a great idea for the next discovery show!!!
Live inside the political races!!!! 24/7 live coverage of our Leaders in Action!!!!! That would be more exciting than watching poachers get caught for sure!!

Drhorsepower

Veteran member
May 19, 2011
Reno, Nevada, United States
ehh....honest, smart, wise, safe, caring people make for boring TV!!! ooooo I have a great idea for the next discovery show!!!
Live inside the political races!!!! 24/7 live coverage of our Leaders in Action!!!!! That would be more exciting than watching poachers get caught for sure!!
Haha yeah and an uproar of citizens and impeachments. I love it!!!!! It should be a prerequisite to run for office, have a camera 24/7 feed for one month.

Have not missed an episode since it started airing. Though I like the show it appears to me sometimes that the game wardens their tend to believe that there is no innocent hunters at all, but that could be because they only air the episodes with only the people who violate the laws.
Unfortunately, it seems that this is the way most or at least a lot of the CA DFG Wardens seem to operate. There are definitely good one's out there too but a lot of them seem to follow the guilty until proven innocent mentality. There are places I no longer hunt just because I know the likelihood is high that I will get checked and have the wardens go through all of my stuff every time or nearly everytime I go there. I'm a legal hunter but it seems that I'm always getting the shake down and the wardens are overly eager just to write citations. I choose many times just to hunt another area because sometimes it feels like you're being harassed because you are a hunter and use public lands.

Neal78

Sep 7, 2012
Saw three different wardens today around Town and one had two brand new Tahoes following him. So what I'm saying is that WJ is filming around Fresno. Had a run in with them last year. I was heading back to camp because I forgot my license in my other pants. Got stopped 200 yards from camp. I know that I was in the wrong but they wouldn't let me walk to camp and get it. End result, two misdemeanors and no deer tag this year.

Grantbvfd

Jun 10, 2011
Anderson, CA
I blame this show for sb 1221. They make it too dramatic and make every hunter seem like a poacher. Not the publicity California hunters need. Montana has a show called wardens and it shows that there are a lot of ethical hunters out there and promotes hunting. Just my 10 cents

Kevin Root

Very Active Member
Jun 22, 2011
San Jose, California
web.me.com
I blame this show for sb 1221. They make it too dramatic and make every hunter seem like a poacher. Not the publicity California hunters need. Montana has a show called wardens and it shows that there are a lot of ethical hunters out there and promotes hunting. Just my 10 cents
I agree Wardens promotes hunting and I've seen them give a lot of breaks to folks or warnings and helping folks out. The big difference between the two shows in my opinion is that Wardens is on a outdoor channel that promotes hunting greatly. Nat Geo on the other hand has little to no hunting programming on the channel. With all the hoopla as of late with Melissa Bachman getting removed from one of their shows on Nat Geo due to her being a hunter from pressure from a anti hunting petition, well to me that says a lot to me on their true views on hunting.

http://www.huntinglife.com/blog/detail/outrage-over-melissa-bachman-termination-by-national-geographic-producers

Last edited:

Muleys 24/7

Veteran member
Jan 12, 2012
The Golden State
I have to agree with you about making most hunters look like poacher's. It would be nice if they would 180 and start giving hunters more positve credit, but I guess that might make bad TV.....so they think?

trkytrack2

Sep 13, 2011
Sterling, Colorado
From what I've seen of the show, 99% of Cal. game wardens are jerkoffs. Their view is "All hunters are guilty of something." Terrible show. Really sucks. NatGeo sucks too anymore. I no longer tune into either one of them.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Saw three different wardens today around Town and one had two brand new Tahoes following him. So what I'm saying is that WJ is filming around Fresno. Had a run in with them last year. I was heading back to camp because I forgot my license in my other pants. Got stopped 200 yards from camp. I know that I was in the wrong but they wouldn't let me walk to camp and get it. End result, two misdemeanors and no deer tag this year.
The problem with a situation like this is you probably could have went to trial on this and won.

goindeep

May 9, 2011
I had a run in with that punk ass blonde kid from the oroville area. I was heading for the truck with 2 salmon, he accused me of snagging the fish and lied to me saying he had video of it. I called bull sh!t, because I had done nothing wrong. His response was " it's your lucky day", and he walked off. That the one and only bad encounter I've had with a warden, all others have been cool.

Muleys 24/7

Veteran member
Jan 12, 2012
The Golden State
I had a run in with that punk ass blonde kid from the oroville area. I was heading for the truck with 2 salmon, he accused me of snagging the fish and lied to me saying he had video of it. I called bull sh!t, because I had done nothing wrong. His response was " it's your lucky day", and he walked off. That the one and only bad encounter I've had with a warden, all others have been cool.
From the show, that kid your talking about dose think he's the "hot shot/badass" of the group:cool:, Lol

BossBrott

Mar 4, 2012
Colfax,CA
Sorry, I know we need wardens, but a couple encounters in the past have led me to KNOW that 90% of them are a$$holes. Just like the highway patrol, cant solve any real crime, so they drop the hammer on anyone driving 5mph over the speed limit!