Name That Puppy!

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Jack

That was the name of my old squirrel dog. When we didnt get many squirrels I would always tell my hunting partners that Jack was having an off day...which was funny literally every single time.

BKC

Very Active Member
Feb 15, 2012
The high plains of Colorado
Do you remember the name of the indian tracker in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid"? He could track them anywhere, even over hard rock. His name is Lord Baltimore. I always liked that for a dog who had his nose to the ground all the time.

Reactions: THelms

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I had a Lab male that was a monster , I named him Teal for the smallest duck he would retrieve.
My current female Lab had to have the kennel name in the AKC name. Her AKC name is Wing Music Jenny of Eickhorn. The Wing Music is our tradition to have something about music in names. Our last boat was named Reel Music.

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Jack

That was the name of my old squirrel dog. When we didnt get many squirrels I would always tell my hunting partners that Jack was having an off day...which was funny literally every single time.
My last Lab's name was Jack, my boys were 5 and 7 years old when I got him. When thinking of names I told the boys it needed to be something manly, the 5 year old thought for a few seconds and said Jack.

Tank is also a good name. Had a britney/lab mix named Tank.