Masks required on federal land

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
it says federal lands?? whats he gonna do next??say walking around on federal lands is dangerous with a gun??somebody might get shot??thats how he and harris will go after guns next////not my pres,,sorry

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Either way he's still right- Biden is a joke. No doubt. I don't think anyone can disagree with that. Anyone who voted for him is a complete idiot.
I believe that what happened was the same reason that Trump won back in 2016. More people hated Trump than hated Biden.

I think that if Trump would of stayed off of Twitter and listened to a few of his advisors that he would still be sitting in the White House.

The tweets coming out of the White House at 2am did not help him a lot. It's like your mom used to say, nothing good happens after midnight.

Reactions: nv-hunter

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Either way he's still right- Biden is a joke. No doubt. I don't think anyone can disagree with that. Anyone who voted for him is a complete idiot.
I disagree they could also just be traitors or just plain evil. maybe all three???? ;)

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I believe that what happened was the same reason that Trump won back in 2016. More people hated Trump than hated Biden.

I think that if Trump would of stayed off of Twitter and listened to a few of his advisors that he would still be sitting in the White House.

The tweets coming out of the White House at 2am did not help him a lot. It's like your mom used to say, nothing good happens after midnight.
maybe but it was his twiting :ROFLMAO: that got him elected in the first place .

I do agree he was hated by many and those who hate vote with their black hearts instead of their brains.

I always thought he was a dirtbag as a human but he was a dirtbag who fought hard for the policies I appoved of .

I wasn't voting for a friend . could care less to hang out with him. I was looking for a leader who placed the constitution first and didn't pander to those who don't.

Reactions: bdan68