Kifaru Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobbhunts

Veteran member
Jan 22, 2014
Kentucky
Thanks Kifaru for the giveaway!!

I would have liked to have had this sleeping bag on this years MD hunt in WY. I told my wife when I came back that the one piece of gear I absolutely need to upgrade was my bag. I ended up taking 2 bags with me and used both bags on this trip. My feet still got cold and the two bag system was uncomfortable lol!! Thanks again, maybe I'll get lucky and win!!

mablion75

Nov 4, 2014
Moving from one giveaway to the next here!

Many of you are familiar with Kifaru and their gear. It is top notch stuff and I have personally used a LOT of their equipment.

For this giveaway you will receive their latest model SLEEPING BAG and their Escape and Evade accessory pack/pocket.

To enter this giveaway you will need to:

1. Post in this thread to thank Kifaru for this giveaway. If you have used Kifaru gear post a second time with a picture of Kifaru gear in use and your name will be in the hat twice.
2. Tell us the hunt you wish you would have had this sleeping bag on this season and why. We want to hear good stories on this one, let's make this giveaway a fun read for everyone involved.
3. Visit their website and see what else they have to offer.
THANKS for this awesome giveaway !!! It wasn't really much of a hunt , but I took the nieces and nephews caming the other weekend and it got pretty chilly at night. That sleeping bag sure would have been nice.

Rick!

May 9, 2014
Thank you Kifaru for the awesome gear giveaway!!!

Just this year I really could have used a better bag at 8500 feet in the Bighorns. The first night was really cold. Between waking up and donning another layer on the hour, the local cattle herd decided to hang by my tent and graze. Ever try to sleep to the sound of chomping and ripping grass? This night was the first time my mouth and nose got cold camping in September. I see the Slick bag has a center zipper which really makes sense. My left side zipper is a pia sometimes and being an active sleeper, a center zipper would make getting out of bed a lot easier.

The E&E would work great on local hunts as my Highcamp would be a little overkill for daytrips.

Thanks again for the Kifaru gear giveaway, I own Kifaru gear and recommend it for every serious UL hunter.

dibs

Nov 5, 2014
Thanks Kifaru! Great gear! I'd love to use this for hunting, as well as an everyday bugout bag setup.

I don't have any pictures, but I did use a couple of Woobies and an air mattress to sleep on a couple of years ago when I was elk hunting. My hunting buddies thought I was crazy! But I was so warm I had to take off most of my clothes to keep from sweating too much! Awesome!

shoeihunt

Nov 5, 2014
Thanks Kifaru! I would definitely like to use this setup on an upcoming Red Stag hunt and later next year back in the US for chasing some elk.

squirrelbaitt

Nov 4, 2014
I would first like to thank Kifaru for this giveaway. I have never tried/used/owned your gear but am new to your site. I would love to use the gear to take my grandkids camping and along with me hunting until they are old enough to go on their own. Then I would pass the gear on to them. I checked out the website and there is so much to offer as my grandsons get older.

candafish

May 29, 2012
thanks for a great offer. wish i would have steeped up and bought one of these last year for my diy backcountry elk hunt in idaho, but instead being the cheap skate that i am i took my old lesser quality bag and froze my tail off while my hunting partner was quite toasty in his kifaru bag.

Edub

Jul 16, 2012
Thanks Kifaru, I have always looked at your gear and added it to my shopping cart online only to close out of it due to having two little girls and a wife, and well you know life responsibility. I sure would love this package you are giving away, i spent close to 19 days this year in a sleeping bag hunting. Would love to use your bag next year.

Thanks, again, and thanks to Eastman's for all of the great giveaways and forum!

popjohnboy

Nov 5, 2014
Thanks for the giveaway.

For this giveaway you will receive their latest model SLEEPING BAG and their Escape and Evade accessory pack/pocket.

To enter this giveaway you will need to:

1. Post in this thread to thank Kifaru for this giveaway. If you have used Kifaru gear post a second time with a picture of Kifaru gear in use and your name will be in the hat twice.
2. Tell us the hunt you wish you would have had this sleeping bag on this season and why. We want to hear good stories on this one, let's make this giveaway a fun read for everyone involved.
3. Visit their website and see what else they have to offer.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Thanks Kifaru. I didn't have any hunts out west but sure could use the sleeping bag for the upcoming whitetail season.

Status
Not open for further replies.