Idaho Trophy Species Draw Results

BAKPAKR

May 10, 2018
I am not sure how much he weighed. He was bigger than any whitetail buck I have shot and at least as big as the only mule deer I have taken.

The head/cape “felt” like it weighed at least 100 pounds as I crawled up the hill with it 😀. Of course, it didn’t weigh that much.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I am not sure how much he weighed. He was bigger than any whitetail buck I have shot and at least as big as the only mule deer I have taken.

The head/cape “felt” like it weighed at least 100 pounds as I crawled up the hill with it 😀. Of course, it didn’t weigh that much.
That's some steep country right there! It'll make a mouse feel like a trophy elk. lol

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
The Nigerian prince never came through with the funds for 15x Swarovskis so I had to make do with my 10x Cabelas Euro binos.

I got a nine year old ram on my ninth day of hunting (second day of second trip). We had 90 degree weather on the first trip and went through snow on the second. The shot was at 417 yards at a pretty steep angle off of my crossed trekking poles. I used a 147 gr Hornady ELD-M out of a Tikka T3X SL in 6.5 Creedmoor, topped with a SWFA 3-9.
View attachment 28523
That's an amazing ram. Congratulations

Reactions: BAKPAKR

Kodiak

Oct 27, 2014
Congrats Birdsandbucks! That will be a blast. No luck for me this year in ID Moose

Kodiak

Oct 27, 2014
No luck on mood for me. Congrats to the guys who drew.

Anybody see their refund yet?

CountingCoo

Jul 10, 2020
Just got the depressing e-mail from Idaho Fish and Game, unsuccessful for sheep. Anyone draw anything?
I have been in Idaho for 7 years and finally drew a tag this year. Unit 63-2 muzzy antelope. The secret was planning a trip to WY for antelope. Of course the seasons overlap. Ha ha! Been trying for moose last 3 years.

Reactions: kidoggy