Idaho Trophy Species Draw Results

BAKPAKR

May 10, 2018
I know a guy on this forum with an ID sheep tag. However I?ll let him share if he chooses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did draw a sheep tag in the Frank Church wilderness. I am pretty excited about it, but after forking over the money for NR tags fees for Wyoming moose last year and Idaho sheep this year, I might need to go see a banker. Anyone know a good one? 😀

Reactions: kidoggy

Micah S

Jan 11, 2016
Sandy Oregon
I did draw a sheep tag in the Frank Church wilderness. I am pretty excited about it, but after forking over the money for NR tags fees for Wyoming moose last year and Idaho sheep this year, I might need to go see a banker. Anyone know a good one? ��
What area did you draw in the Frank?

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I did draw a sheep tag in the Frank Church wilderness. I am pretty excited about it, but after forking over the money for NR tags fees for Wyoming moose last year and Idaho sheep this year, I might need to go see a banker. Anyone know a good one? 😀
good news , as I am a Nigerian prince ,I will fund your hunt . just send me your personal info and bank routing number so I can transfer the funds.:rolleyes::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: marcusvdk

BAKPAKR

May 10, 2018
good news , as I am a Nigerian prince ,I will fund your hunt . just send me your personal info and bank routing number so I can transfer the funds.:rolleyes::cool:
Prince Kidoggy, thank you for the generous offer. As soon as I get done responding to all of the emails that somehow wind up in my junk mail from women wanting to go on dates (or something like that), I will get my bank info off to you. If you could add a little extra for some 15x Swaros (or at least Meoptas), I would be eternally grateful. 😗

Reactions: marcusvdk

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Prince Kidoggy, thank you for the generous offer. As soon as I get done responding to all of the emails that somehow wind up in my junk mail from women wanting to go on dates (or something like that), I will get my bank info off to you. If you could add a little extra for some 15x Swaros (or at least Meoptas), I would be eternally grateful. ��
no sweat. I live to serve.

Dr.Swat

Feb 24, 2013
I drew a cow moose tag in Unit 67-1, which is near Swan Valley. I have never hunted his area before, soooooo, do any of you nimrods know any intelligence on the scene there. And please, please, no one freak-out and curse me for putting in an area I'm not familiar with. Hi-HO!

BAKPAKR

May 10, 2018

The Nigerian prince never came through with the funds for 15x Swarovskis so I had to make do with my 10x Cabelas Euro binos.

I got a nine year old ram on my ninth day of hunting (second day of second trip). We had 90 degree weather on the first trip and went through snow on the second. The shot was at 417 yards at a pretty steep angle off of my crossed trekking poles. I used a 147 gr Hornady ELD-M out of a Tikka T3X SL in 6.5 Creedmoor, topped with a SWFA 3-9.
D3817DD2-2C80-4BDE-A967-DC48948ED571.jpeg

Last edited: