Giant Oregon Mule Deer

Ricochet

Feb 1, 2012
Sherwood, Oregon
This is a city deer from Oregon. His name is Buck Norris.There is a lot of pictures of this guy out there but I though you guys would enjoy seeing him. He just wonders around town with his to buddys. People think he would 250+ and he is still growing.Huge%20Buck[1].jpg
I hope this works. It is my first picture for a thread. There are some more pictures that I can add if you guys want to see more.

Last edited:

Ricochet

Feb 1, 2012
Sherwood, Oregon
Ok here are some more pictures of Buck Norris. I will try to line them up so you can see him grow.

image[1].jpg
BigBuck1[1].jpg
BigBuck2[1].jpg

100MEDIA$IMAG0095[1].jpg
IMG956752_zps27a09ef2[1].jpg
I think that is all of them. Just think of the sheds.

Last edited:

floatwheeldrive

Jun 23, 2013
Oregon
When was the last time you saw him @richochet? I have been hoping to get some pics of him but have yet to get lucky enough to see him! I know the general area of town he hangs in but just haven't seen him yet! Thanks!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Very awesome. There are a few monster bucks floating around the FB rite now with bucks in town and one in a cemetery in Utah.

floatwheeldrive

Jun 23, 2013
Oregon
Heard a rumor that this guy was shot this year and that F&W was investigating since apparently he hasn't left the city limits in several years. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything? Would be a terrible shame...