Colorado Primary Draw Results will be Posted Online May 31-June 3

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
Looking like moose and bear today , Wyoming deadline tonight at midnight, don’t think Colorado is gonna cooperate with you.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
This has been a tough year around here for applications! Lots of guys riding the struggle bus to acquire tags!

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Just checked again, my deer results are finally posted. Didn't draw, I really didn't think I would, but you never know. My first choice was a pref point with my second a private land doe tag for a freezer filler. That tag was right at my home place where there are tons of deer. But 2nd choice was a stretch.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I don't qualify. I don't own enough land, I only have 10 acres and it is now zoned agriculture, it is residential.

I still have not heard on my elk app. I have enough points that I could have drawn it last year, with point creep might not have enough this year.

Last edited:

nylogger

Mar 19, 2011
81 rifle antelope, 16 pp. My son moved to Colorado a while ago. It will be so nice to spend some time with him. Funny thing is I don't care if I get one. a good time is enough.

Reactions: DoubleDropMuley

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
81 rifle antelope, 16 pp. My son moved to Colorado a while ago. It will be so nice to spend some time with him. Funny thing is I don't care if I get one. a good time is enough.
I have hunted 81 a couple of times. PM me if you need some info. You should have a great hunt with very few hunters.