Colorado Primary Draw Results will be Posted Online May 31-June 3

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Bear and first season bull for the wife. Hope for a 4 th season cow for my father. 16 points was not enough for my uncles 3rd season buck tag where we grew up hunting. Maybe 17 will be next year. Interesting but my father drew the same unit 4th in 2019 w 18. In the same unit nr friends did not draw 3rd w 19 and 20 points respectively.

If I can get there I got a deer archery tag but also another challenge. I got hit and am only 2 months out from surgery to repair a complete or class 3 tear of my mcl at the insertion of the femur as well as lateral tears.. I could only walk up 4 stairs yesterday. Long way to go with only a month til scouting but working hard. Just have to see how much I heal.

Good luck to all that drew.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Congrats to all that drew a tag this year!

With the price of fuel we actually contemplated turning the tag back in yesterday. We talked about it for about an hour and then decided we better hunt before the rug gets pulled out from under us. I'm certain its coming....

It is gonna cost over $1100 in fuel just to get there this time....$1500 if we pull the enclosed trailer...OUCH....

Is it elk season yet? I hope not cause I need some serious exercise before I hit the mountains.....Going to start my routine Monday morning. :)