Backpack Hunting Pictures!

kiwi

May 22, 2015
New Zealand
One of my camps from here in New Zealand

We have hundreds of these type of huts to stay in.

Fiordland, NZ campsite

West coast, NZ campsite

Last edited:

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
the coolest back pack pi I have yet to see was from this last Eastman's mag, goat hunt in Montana I believe it was, pic of a one maner set up on the only possible spot in goat country.

dkopriva

Dec 2, 2014
Gove
IMG_1181.jpgIMG_1185.jpg

Found these goats elk hunting in Colorado last September not the sharpest picture but the scenery was beautiful.

brianboh

Jun 4, 2015
Powell, Wyoming
I can Guarantee that Coors quenched the thirst. Even though its not made in Colorado. When I get out of the mountains the first stop is a gas station for some. Heck last trip I went on my buddies took a case in and kept it in the creek to keep cold. They want to take an extra horse next time to just carry the beer in.

Laddy

Nov 19, 2013
Idaho
Did somebody say humping in a can, or three, of frosty beverages?

......it's my dream to one day open a bar that has a running stream through it so everyone can experience that :rolleyes:

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
Did somebody say humping in a can, or three, of frosty beverages?

......it's my dream to one day open a bar that has a running stream through it so everyone can experience that :rolleyes:
that is the best damn idea I have ever heard for a bar, ever. and humping in a can???? to each their own I guess...:) haha

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
IMG_1831.jpg
that is the best damn idea I have ever heard for a bar, ever. QUOTE]

Agreed ! Stream full of ice cold beer and a fire pit
Packing in beer doesn't make any sense normally, but my partner and I packed our deer out to the coolers on one day, did the town thing that night, then came back to camp to pack it out the next day. With an empty pack, a six pack of our local micro brew really hit the spot with our grilled tenderloins. IMG_1833.jpg