Backpack Hunting Pictures!

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
gonhunting247, that's a great Goat! Strange story, I had a friend hunting on Kodiak and I saw him on Coast Guard Alaska being airlifted off because of a heart condition.

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
gonhunting247, that's a great Goat! Strange story, I had a friend hunting on Kodiak and I saw him on Coast Guard Alaska being airlifted off because of a heart condition.
Wow, that is a strange deal. Hope he's alright and gets a chance to go back. It's an awesome place!

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
His hunting days are over. Heart problems on his side of the family. It's been awhile since I've seen him and I know he's on disability now. Too bad he's a great cabinet marker!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I am going to bump this up because it is a good thread. Keep the pictures coming guys, it is helping me remember that this below zero, snowy weather outside my office won't stay forever...

boiler

Dec 26, 2015
Indiana
Just went through all 21 pages- Awesome!
Thanks to everyone who posted. Gonna try to get some of mine up, but I don't have many as good as those! Don't let this thread die!

Iron Mike

Oct 23, 2014
Tumalo, Oregon
Here are some pics of my hunt in the Eagle Cap Wilderness this past September with my hunting partner Walter from Kauai. We were fortunate enough to get two Bulls on this trip. I will hunt Elk with a pack on my back till I can't walk anymore.529.jpg469.jpg496.jpg532.jpg

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Cobgrats IronMike; I've been up the Eagle Cap, but that was in August. That's some rough country, but I can see you were smart enough to bring a young stud with you.