Applications in

boiler

Dec 26, 2015
Indiana
Gonna see how many n.Mex tags I draw before Idaho and Montana! I mean a guy can only draw so many sheep tags in one year! Lol

CrossCreeks

Veteran member
Mar 6, 2014
Dover, Tennessee
All tags are in except for the Antelope Tags in Wyoming. Still finishing up some plans and kinda waiting on a couple of draws that I should know about before the Antelope deadline, but good luck to everyone !:)

6mm Remington

Very Active Member
Mar 27, 2011
Western Montana
This is my year! Should be as it's year number 38 in a row for moose and sheep and I have yet to draw one for Montana! Only took me 33 years to draw a mountain goat tag! :p

tttoadman

Very Active Member
Nov 16, 2012
Oregon
Taking a deer point and hunting for blacktail near the house. Should draw for our East OR elk tag. Spending 4 weeks in ID this year to make sure I get a full freezer.

Zim

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
LaPorte, IN
All my Oregon apps are in but trigger finger will be on the June 1st change application date up to the last minute, pending Utah & Colorado draw results. Strong potential for cashing ~20 points for hunts in all these states, and I want to avoid hunt overlaps.

Tim McCoy

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2014
Oregon
I'd find a copy of the paper form and see if they still have the fax option. Will at least save you snail mail time.

Zim

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
LaPorte, IN
I'd find a copy of the paper form and see if they still have the fax option. Will at least save you snail mail time.

If there is an error on your controlled hunt
application (incorrect party leader’s license
number, hunt choice, etc.), or if you need
to change your application, you must
contact the Controlled Hunt staff by
June 1 to have it corrected. Mail a
photocopy of your application with the
corrections marked to ODFW-Controlled
Hunts, 4034 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
Salem, OR 97302, or fax to 503-947-6113
or 6117.

I've always just Faxed in changes no problem. Has worked fine in the past.

Last edited:

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
About changes, I called the Salem ODFW office and the lady that answered gave me the fax number but she also gave me her email address and said she would forward it to controlled hunts. I took a copy of the original application and made changes on it, scanned it, and emailed it. The changes were made within a day.

Joe Hulburt

Mar 14, 2011
Oregon Coast
I'm in! All in for Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, Idaho, Oregon and will be for Wyoming deer and pronghorn if still needing tags. Fingers crossed for something fun!

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
I got mine in this weekend for Oregon,,including an additional $24 donation in 3 premium apps,,,sit and wait now.didnt get nothing in nm as expected,,still waiting on other states,before I put in for Wyoming and maybe Idaho yet.

Travisitguy

Sep 9, 2014
Bend, Oregon
I am all in as well, probably end up more general tag's this year due to little to no points. although it has happened before. Next year will be my chance for another steens run and a potential antelope hunt I figure.

Zim

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
LaPorte, IN
About changes, I called the Salem ODFW office and the lady that answered gave me the fax number but she also gave me her email address and said she would forward it to controlled hunts. I took a copy of the original application and made changes on it, scanned it, and emailed it. The changes were made within a day.
Well this became a moot point. Struck out in both Colorado & Utah, thanks to Don Peay-to-Play's wildlife prostitution scheme. So I'm in for the NR Mt. Emily archery elk tag. Any other NR's apply with more than 18 points?

Barring a lightning strike, it's either that or a Montana leftover elk tag for me this year.

The Deer

Nov 24, 2013
Eastern Oregon
Well this became a moot point. Struck out in both Colorado & Utah, thanks to Don Peay-to-Play's wildlife prostitution scheme. So I'm in for the NR Mt. Emily archery elk tag. Any other NR's apply with more than 18 points?

Barring a lightning strike, it's either that or a Montana leftover elk tag for me this year.
I will draw my elk tag this year so I am super excited about that good luck to you in the draw! Wenaha here I come!

Joe Hulburt

Mar 14, 2011
Oregon Coast
Well I'm pretty sure the draw took place yesterday so our fate is sealed. Now we just wait until it's announced. I'm not expecting a single tag but a luck Wenaha archery bull tag would be very nice thank you.