Anyone on the forum manufacturing euro hangers?

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Not to change the subject but do you have a better pictures of those walleyes you got on the wall? Are they replicas or real mounts? I caught a really big walleye in lake Erie last year I am thinking about having a replica made of right up until I saw how much one was going to cost. ...I still have the measurements. It was 32" long. Biggest one I ever caught and I have caught a pile of them.

That's a pic of the real mount I just picked up last month from the taxidermist. He charged $15 an inch. He does great work and compared to the rest of the really good guys around here he was a bit cheaper. The other few were around $20 an inch. Not sure what the replica prices are.

Reactions: gonhunting247

Kevin W

Jan 26, 2013
Yep. $5 plus shipping. You wont be disappointed. We manufacture and sell these like crazy. We sell them unpainted but do have the option for powder coating if the order is big enough but price would be $7 if painted. Alot of guys prefer the rustic steel look but you could always rattle can them too and save a few bucks.
Hello Troy, I would like to order 10 of these. 3 for antelope (if there is a difference) and 7 for deer please. PM me. Thanks Kevin.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
We had our annual Venison super at our church this past weekend and Troy's hangers generated a lot of questions.

View attachment 29693
Dan; Only in the UP (up north), or in some of the hard care "Good Old Boy" regions of the south could you do something like that in church. If it wasn't so far, I'd sign up as a member. God gave us dominion over the animals.. to care for them, respect them, and at some point to eat them.

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Dan; Only in the UP (up north), or in some of the hard care "Good Old Boy" regions of the south could you do something like that in church. If it wasn't so far, I'd sign up as a member. God gave us dominion over the animals.. to care for them, respect them, and at some point to eat them.
It's an annual event, we've been doing it for over 20 years. It brings in a lot of folks from all over the surrounding area we go through a lot of venison!

Reactions: marcusvdk