Anyone know a website to find folks who are interested in sharing a lease in Montana?

MTHusker

Apr 22, 2013
Just curious if anyone knows a good website to post some info on finding lease partners for a lease in Montana? I tried craigslist, but they get flagged quite a bit for some reason. I know there are websites that have leases, but have not found one that helps hunters find other hunters interested in leasing together, any help would be appreciated.

MTHusker

Apr 22, 2013
I believe I found a really good ranch that is wanting to move away from an outfitter, just wondering about websites to find other hunters interested in being a part of it.

wy-tex

Veteran member
May 2, 2016
SE Wyoming
Looks like this may be your place. Maybe you'll find some like minded hunters on here to split it with you, good luck.

MTHusker

Apr 22, 2013
Word seems to get out, have just 1 week of bow hunting left to lease out, pretty impressive unit it sits in , 416, almost a fourth of the bulls taken in this area were 6 pt or bigger per Montana fwp stats.

MTHusker

Apr 22, 2013
The lease I have has been filled. I found a few website's that allow information to be posted regarding leases, I do wish more hunting forums had a place for such a discussion, quite a few folks do not want an outfitter for one reason or another, and many are tired of the crowded public domain, thus leasing is a true alternative in the modern hunting world in my opinion.

MTHusker

Apr 22, 2013
Why is that? I am not a golfer, some of who spend big $ in a year. I do not use tobacco products, or other vices, we all have our own priorities, mine is having a place to hunt without having to worry about a hunter on the neighboring ridge.