Anybody used gothunts.com?

hskrhntr

Aug 8, 2014
Nebraska
Thinking about booking a hunt through these guys, just wondering if anyone has used them and what your experience was. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not comment publicly. Thanks!!!

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
The same data they use is available to the public for North American hunts They do though have contacts that get you on some private land and make available some tags (landowner)......you get what you pay for.

International wise I heard they do a good job.

PK6789

Jan 27, 2017
These guys are great and very helpful in understanding what you want from the hunt. They will work with you to find what hunt is right for you. There services cost nothing to you, the hunt prices are the same as if you went direct with the outfitter. Highly recommended!

Hilltop

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2014
Eastern Nebraska
These guys are great and very helpful in understanding what you want from the hunt. They will work with you to find what hunt is right for you. There services cost nothing to you, the hunt prices are the same as if you went direct with the outfitter. Highly recommended!
Their hunts are the same as what outfitters advertise... Go directly to the outfitter and there is almost always a "discount" available. Their service does come at a cost imo but can be worth it for people that don't have time to research themselves.

Jroth90

Jan 27, 2017
Jroth90

I have personally used gothunts.com for a Mountain Goat in B.C., Dall Sheep in Alaska, and am days away from heading south of the border on a combo hunt. The expertise from this organization and the outfitters that I have been set up with are fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone looking to hunt anywhere in the world.

Work2hunt

Veteran member
Mar 2, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I love these 1 and only posts telling us how awesome gohunts.com is. They must have a good PR group to be searching the net to keep up with random posts about them and then give themselves kudos.

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
I love these 1 and only posts telling us how awesome gohunts.com is. They must have a good PR group to be searching the net to keep up with random posts about them and then give themselves kudos.
I was thinking the same thing multiple 1st time posts interesting to say the least.

Zim

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
LaPorte, IN
Uhhhhhh ya that's pretty fishy. But no worry to me the ex and her lying attorney took outfitted hunts off the table for me permanently. Just say no to Arkansas trailer trash.

gypsumreaper

Mar 13, 2014
So either they are doing really well as a website and company, so they can pay people just to search the Internet all day for forums to boost their site. Or are doing really bad to where they have to have to pay people sit around all day and search forums to boost their site.

gypsumreaper

Mar 13, 2014
Agreed although I'm a millennial I wouldn't do it. Honestly I advertise with guidefitter for my outfit. Haven't got a single hunt from them yet but for the discounts on gear I can get it's worth it for free "advertising" hopefully they pick up its a pretty professional type site.

gypsumreaper

Mar 13, 2014
I checked out that site seems somewhat difficult to navigate. Only found 4 elk hunts on there, and every time I went to a new page had to fight with an advertisement.
I agree with hilltop though, search Outfitters yourself, straight to the source no middle man. Google searches can pull up a ton of outfitters and if you know your unit you want to hunt even better.

dustin ray

Veteran member
Oct 23, 2011
Alta Loma CA
The only thing i found usfull was the info on how many non res applyed for Arizona units but then you go to Nevada all the info is inaccurate . There is no cow elk info info and you can get the same info for free or hunters trail head for only $35 it not worth the money.
That is funny the 1 posters say its good

hskrhntr

Aug 8, 2014
Nebraska
Just got back from my hunt that I booked through gothunts.com (not to be confused with gohunt.com). Outdoors International is the actual name of the company. I worked with Marc Warnke and I just wanted to say that I was very happy with them from start to finish. He asked a lot of questions, was patient with all my questions, gave me a couple options and ultimately set me up on a great hunt. I ended up killing my first archery elk, but even it I hadn't killed it was a great hunt, a great experience.

Bottom line....I would recommend using them to anyone looking for a booking service.