220 Palmated sheds

d.kerri

Sep 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls...I present to you the only credible solution to this mystery, which solves all questions lying here within this thread. I give you the missing link: a DOOSE!

doose.jpg

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Wishful thinking for a muley. Immature bull moose for sure. There are no moose in Nevada either but every couple of years someone snaps a picture of one in or near the Jarbidge wilderness.

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
Xtreme, I'm just glad you took our ribbing you all in good fun. The mount looks awesome. It will definitely fool a lot of people. Just make up a great story about the 350 yard shot in a blizzard 9 miles from the truck and it will be complete. I know you're not headed to this area to hunt so do you have any hunting plans out west this year? You're not 72 years old you're 72 years young!

xtreme

Very Active Member
Feb 25, 2011
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
Yes but its 73 now. My wife and I are going to the house in bear creek soon. I may buy an otc archery elk tag for this season, problem is, it's been discovered and even though its archery, its covered in hunters. I am trying to help some of the deer hunters that draw 67, so we will take the jeep up there and do some looking and picture taking. I am renting a spotting scope and it will help me in 81 as I look across the valley to where I hunt1-4 miles away.
I did not know people would take the sheds so seriously. We found those in unit 42 near Collbran where I hunted over 40 years ago. I had a lot of fun up there. Its still a good place to bear hunt. I use Xtreme Taxidermy and they have some fun with their work.
Thanks for the post