2021 draw results

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Missed your first post. What you looking for? I’m assuming 450” bull and 300” muley?
well .... yeah!! 🤪 I would be happy with a 400" bull and a 280" muley though . well , so long as it's close to a road.;):ROFLMAO:

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
well .... yeah!! 🤪 I would be happy with a 400" bull and a 280" muley though . well , so long as it's close to a road.;):ROFLMAO:
Isn’t that why they have those motor restricted areas because everyone was shooting them from the road. 🤔😁😂

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Isn’t that why they have those motor restricted areas because everyone was shooting them from the road. 🤔😁😂
hell noone ever enforces those road restrictions anyhow . mights well just open it back up to all.

they put up a road closed sign and it ends up in the brush within a month.
there has been many times it took every ounce of restraint I had not to push a four wheeler off the mtn!

Reactions: DoubleDropMuley

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
I’ve seen them write a few tickets out here. Sounds like they passed that law that gives them more ability to enforce it. I understand having roads closed and understand reasons we should still be able to use them.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I’ve seen them write a few tickets out here. Sounds like they passed that law that gives them more ability to enforce it. I understand having roads closed and understand reasons we should still be able to use them.
I don't mind the roads being closed but it does piss me off when I obey the closure laws , hike in miles and see other hunters with their motorcycles and four wheelers ignoring them and getting away with it.

I have no issue with such being used for hunting IF the owners obey the laws !!!!!! some do . most do not . at least not around here they don't.

Last edited:

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
I don't mind the roads being closed but it does piss me off when I obey the closure laws , hike in miles and see other hunters with their motorcycles and four wheelers ignoring them and getting away with it.

I have no issue with such being used for hunting IF the owners obey the laws !!!!!! some do . most do not . at least not around here they don't.
There is a lot mentality that the government can’t close a road that we the taxpayers paid for to limit there access to public property. Hard to disagree with it, but I get your pain about taking the higher road while others don’t. I’ve been 10 miles into the wilderness and came across motorcycle tracks in the trail.

Reactions: kidoggy