2021 draw results

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
There is a lot mentality that the government can’t close a road that we the taxpayers paid for to limit there access to public property. Hard to disagree with it, but I get your pain about taking the higher road while others don’t. I’ve been 10 miles into the wilderness and came across motorcycle tracks in the trail.
yeah . that is the mentality here also. and I don't really disagree with it .
however, I WAS not raised to merely obey the laws I agree with. I was raised to obey the laws of the land .

if you disagree , it is the citizens responsibility to work to get that law changed. this nation provides us right and the ability to do so . hell it seems like the libs do it most every day. we do NOT have the right to pick and choose which laws we will obey.
well I suppose we do but only if we also choose to suffer the consequences of breaking it .
can't do the time ,don't do the crime.

I just tire of laws being passed and not enforced . all these type laws do is punish the law abiding while rewarding those who are a detriment to society.

Reactions: idcwby

idcwby

Very Active Member
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
yeah . that is the mentality here also. and I don't really disagree with it .
however, I WAS not raised to merely obey the laws I agree with. I was raised to obey the laws of the land .

if you disagree , it is the citizens responsibility to work to get that law changed. this nation provides us right and the ability to do so . hell it seems like the libs do it most every day. we do NOT have the right to pick and choose which laws we will obey.
well I suppose we do but only if we also choose to suffer the consequences of breaking it .
can't do the time ,don't do the crime.

I just tire of laws being passed and not enforced . all these type laws do is punish the law abiding while rewarding those who are a detriment to society.
I think we got plenty of laws as it is, don’t really need more. Like your saying if they would enforce the ones we got, it would help.

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
It’s always that one or two assholes that ruin it for everybody.
problem is , at least around here it is not one or two. it is the majority .

seems that when you put a hunter on a motorbike they simply cannot refrain from breaking the law.

when you say somrthing to them about it the response is always pretty much the same .

it is either ," oh, I didn't know " or " they don't have the right to close the road."

both might be true but in most cases ,I doubt it.

I am NOT for closing the roads for the reason stated above , lack of enforcement . I am however all FOR SEVERE PUNISHMENT OF THE LAWBREAKERS.
I would not be opposed to decapitation and placing their heads on spikes at trailheads as a warning to the would be lawbreaker.

Last edited: