2020 goals/desires

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Three other guys are going. One guy is local and is a solid outdoorsman with a good head on his shoulders. The other two hunters are members of this forum. Both good dudes with like-minded goals and good work ethics.

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
Trying to harvest 10 critters between the wife and myself with only 40 hrs vaca.Gonna take some planning!!!

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Looks like my hunt plan has morphed a bit. Two of us did draw our WY area H deer tags. The poor working stiff has maxed out his vacation to allow up to 12 hunting days, so I will adjust my hunt plan and fit it into his schedule. My wife and I are headed out west on the 22nd, and spend 5-6 days at a NF campground where we can do some fishing on Green River Lake (WY). I'll leave her with the dogs for a solo overnight scouting trip into a drainage that I wanted a chance to hunt that is within a mile of our other hunt spot. I found some fresh bear repellant and started my "pack training", so it's game on.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I bought a cow elk tag yesterday . the elk are only about a half hour from my home so guess I'll be going on another dream hunt this november. sleeping in a nice, soft , warm bed each night.

Reactions: marcusvdk