2020 goals/desires

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Three other guys are going. One guy is local and is a solid outdoorsman with a good head on his shoulders. The other two hunters are members of this forum. Both good dudes with like-minded goals and good work ethics.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Looks like my hunt plan has morphed a bit. Two of us did draw our WY area H deer tags. The poor working stiff has maxed out his vacation to allow up to 12 hunting days, so I will adjust my hunt plan and fit it into his schedule. My wife and I are headed out west on the 22nd, and spend 5-6 days at a NF campground where we can do some fishing on Green River Lake (WY). I'll leave her with the dogs for a solo overnight scouting trip into a drainage that I wanted a chance to hunt that is within a mile of our other hunt spot. I found some fresh bear repellant and started my "pack training", so it's game on.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I bought a cow elk tag yesterday . the elk are only about a half hour from my home so guess I'll be going on another dream hunt this november. sleeping in a nice, soft , warm bed each night.

Reactions: marcusvdk