CC Hits are Happening For Utah

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Looks like quite a few hits for general deer, LE deer, and LE elk. Haven't seen any post about OIL tags.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
The big problem with Utah's draw is that even after a week you can still be in the running.

I always tell people that they have a chance until they get that email telling them one way or another. I even had one friend get the email telling him that he drew a tag before the CC charge went through.

Reactions: HuskyMusky

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
My account has been charged $796, looks like one of my sons got Henry Mountain buck : )
Congrats on the tag, while the Henry's are not what they were a couple of years ago they still provide a fantastic hunt.

If you need any information on them let me know. It's been a long time since I hunted deer down there but I may be able to help out.

Reactions: DoubleDropMuley

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
As much as I hope I draw there is a part of me that hopes I don't because my wife should be drawing her Colorado Bull tag this season.....that would really put a wrench into those plans and I don't want to do that to her as it is her turn this year. She is excited to get back after those bulls and has been on the treadmill for 1/2 hour every single day with her pack on......

Reactions: gonhunting247

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
Congrats on the tag, while the Henry's are not what they were a couple of years ago they still provide a fantastic hunt.

If you need any information on them let me know. It's been a long time since I hunted deer down there but I may be able to help out.
Thank you, Jim!

Let's confirm the results first then start planning.