Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Tuesday
2 - 15 min workout videos with ifit trainers
1 abs other cardio strength combo.
Still waiting on new statiinary bike to get fixed slowing my training for the duatholon.

Wednesday rain so elliptical run
Also lifted back, biceps, shrugs

Thursday
Dynamic cardio workout circuit video. 30 mins.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I am one short on getting my morning exercise routine back to my annual goal (20+ pullups, 40+ pushups). I will for-go it this morning as I have over 6" of heavy wet snow to deal with for myself and older neighbor. The snow total for this season has pushed past 100". I am within a few pounds of my Marine Corps weight (47 years ago). Not as buff, not as tough, but still hanging in there.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Ive put on about 15 lbs from my normal bottom I had at 217-219. Did body comp test and found it was all muscle gain. I do these every 3 months to keep a good log of where I'm at.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Ive put on about 15 lbs from my normal bottom I had at 217-219. Did body comp test and found it was all muscle gain. I do these every 3 months to keep a good log of where I'm at.
Great Marcus...the scale isn't the only way to measure. The best reminder for me that I am putting on pounds where I don't want it is when my pants get too tight. I haven't changed my waist size in pants in over 45 years, and wearing an uncomfortable pair is constant reminder to lose a few pounds. Of course this only works if you don't have an ass and wear pants like a gang-banger.
I had my physical at the VA a couple days ago, and my 2nd shingles shot kicked my ass for a bit (much like my 2nd Covid shot). I'm good today and will get back on it.

Reactions: marcusvdk

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Great Marcus...the scale isn't the only way to measure. The best reminder for me that I am putting on pounds where I don't want it is when my pants get too tight. I haven't changed my waist size in pants in over 45 years, and wearing an uncomfortable pair is constant reminder to lose a few pounds. Of course this only works if you don't have an ass and wear pants like a gang-banger.
I had my physical at the VA a couple days ago, and my 2nd shingles shot kicked my ass for a bit (much like my 2nd Covid shot). I'm good today and will get back on it.
Yeah I have no butt lol so wear slim jeans now. They all fit the same still. Button down shirts are bit tight though but ive been focused on upper body lifts as thats my weak area for years.

Hope you feel better soon.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Saturday
moved a truck load of sand to the backyard to build up a nice flat surface for are small pool.

Sunday enjoyed a great day with family for Easter

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I haven't seen sand or even dirt since last November. We just got another 4" of snow and it is still coming down. I checked with a neighbor who just went ice fishing, and the 30" of ice has not dissipated at all. I was hoping to take a sled ride into the hunting shack, but after clearing 6 downed trees on the first half mile, thought better of going down the next 8+ miles. This too shall pass....hopefully in time for my Canada fishing trip in late May.

Reactions: Bonecollector