The Memes Thread!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Come on man...

Google it
lol . I admit I had to.

to answer your question idcwby it is just the newest sillyness of the right . right on par with calling people karen.
I WOULD PREFER we were just able to live in a society where people would just speak plain and had the nerve to say what they mean.
like I do.
all dem voters are either very stupid or very evil! in most cases ,I believe, it is a combination of the two. there is simply no other rational explanation.

I honestly can not fathom why anyone one who claims to be a hunter would stoop to voting for someone who is in opposition of all things hunting.

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
lol . I admit I had to.

I honestly can not fathom why anyone one who claims to be a hunter would stoop to voting for someone who is in opposition of all things hunting.
Me too - that NASCAR guy and folks chanting f biden. LOL!

Anyway - you bring up a good point.

I always shake my head when folks who claim to be Christians vote Democrat and support abortions.

Some people area special kind of stupid.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
It is the republicans that are leading the charge to sell off public lands or transfer those lands to the states so they can sell them. Neither D or R are friends to sportsmans. The only thing i know for certain is that our politicians are always looking out for themseles.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
It is the republicans that are leading the charge to sell off public lands or transfer those lands to the states so they can sell them. Neither D or R are friends to sportsmans. The only thing i know for certain is that our politicians are always looking out for themseles.
you do have a point . I think we can all agree there are no great candidates on either side . but in the end , public land or none, is irrelevant if we have no freedoms to use them.

every aspect of the dem platform is evil while only half of the repubs is. seems a no brainer. unless one is a one issue voter.