The Memes Thread!

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
Isn't it wonderful when we make things so "safe" that they no longer perform their intended function?
Has anyone tried to use them to fill up a vehicle? I’ve tried a couple times and the result is no. Usually the nozzle is to short to to go down the tube to push past the safety flap on the vehicle or if you make it that far, your unable to push the safety device to let the fuel out.

Reactions: Rich M and buckbull

El Serio

Feb 1, 2018
Has anyone tried to use them to fill up a vehicle? I’ve tried a couple times and the result is no. Usually the nozzle is to short to to go down the tube to push past the safety flap on the vehicle or if you make it that far, your unable to push the safety device to let the fuel out.
They were designed for people with 3 hands

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
They are a total POS, luckily I still have several real gas cans from 30 years ago, they are like gold to me. My brother had one of these POS and tried to empty it into my truck in Wyoming several years ago total disaster and ended up breaking the safety flap. Now I can’t fill up my truck without getting gas all over so I only fill it to like 3/4 full.

Reactions: idcwby and buckbull