Over under suggestions

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
never shot one . my brother in washington has a couple and he seems to like them. he has never had any issues that I am aware of.

Reactions: THelms

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Browning Citori.

Love my .410 and one day I hope to buy the matching 12 gauge. I'll find someone hurting for money in the next 5 years. lol

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
nv-hunter, does Nevada have pheasants? Ca used to but F&G is doing a great job in getting rid of them.
I think that 's the case in most states , here in idaho we pretty much only have farm raised birds now .

they like to blame the farmers for tilling up every inch of cover , which is about 30% true and 70% bowlshart!!!!!!!!

farmers here ain't doing it any different then they did 40 years ago when I was farming it is not that there is no cover , it is that there is no will!

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Loving the CZ's! Excellent performance that won't break the bank. If you've got some coin to throw at one look hard at the Benelli 828U, seriously impressive shotgun. I also like the all vintages of the Winchester 101. Lot's of options, pick one that fits and shoot the hell out of it.

Reactions: AKaviator

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I sold a Winchester 101 that was in great shape a few years ago. It was a trap gun with that stupid 60/40 pattern. I found that to be unacceptable. LOL So it went down the road.

• Haha

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I understand the premise. But I want 15" of my pattern above my bead and 15" below. I do enough missing on my own. I dont need help by a "lopsided pattern"...lol