Biden Adminstration Targets Hunters on Day One

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
this is why I despise executive action legislating. the first few months of any administration is spent undoing what the last did through EOs . of coarse it needent happen if congress would just do their damn jobs!!!!!

wouldn't be surprised to see the dummy order the border wall torn down either .

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
The wolf restrictions are going to go back and forth for years and I doubt that we will ever really see any results in a lot of our lifetimes.

The bigger restrictions are yet to come. It is going to be the importation of legally taken animals such as lions, elephants, rhinos, and such.

BuzzH

Very Active Member
Apr 15, 2015
As to the AK problem, there's been an ongoing battle over jurisdiction of wildlife and that isn't ever going to be solved through EO's, from either political camp. It will just be a revolving door of EO's and undoing EO's.

These issues are pretty specific to AK for a lot of reasons.

1. Rather recent statehood.
2. Indigenous hunting rights.
3. Creation of State Parks, Federal parks/reserves, etc.
4. Native corporation lands.

What is really strange about AK is that the State seems like its being denied the same rights as any other State, that the Fish and Wildlife is under State jurisdiction. Management of most game and fish should be up to the State of AK to decide, not the Federal Government. Of course with the exception of endangered species, anadromous fish, and migratory waterfowl.

There is no consistency being applied to the state of AK that the other 49 states enjoy.

No president should be regulating AK's wildlife or regulations through EO's...R, D or I.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
As to the AK problem, there's been an ongoing battle over jurisdiction of wildlife and that isn't ever going to be solved through EO's, from either political camp. It will just be a revolving door of EO's and undoing EO's.

These issues are pretty specific to AK for a lot of reasons.

1. Rather recent statehood.
2. Indigenous hunting rights.
3. Creation of State Parks, Federal parks/reserves, etc.
4. Native corporation lands.

What is really strange about AK is that the State seems like its being denied the same rights as any other State, that the Fish and Wildlife is under State jurisdiction. Management of most game and fish should be up to the State of AK to decide, not the Federal Government. Of course with the exception of endangered species, anadromous fish, and migratory waterfowl.

There is no consistency being applied to the state of AK that the other 49 states enjoy.

No president should be regulating AK's wildlife or regulations through EO's...R, D or I.
Sounds like the AK leadership needs to grow a pair and push back....

Reactions: Slugz

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Haven't the AK and Tribe issues been going on since statehood. So in some ways, nothing new? Same story for decades or am i mssing something.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I guess you've forgotten about the rigged elections.
yup ! there is no hope unless we clean up the election system.

no voting without ID . no absentee voting with exception for deployed military . and NO computer voting ! paper ballets only.
should go without saying but only citizens allowed to vote and NO dead people!!!!!

hopefully some light will be shed on the bad actors during trumps silly impeachment trial but I doubt it will be allowed .

for certain it won't be reported on!

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Not taking political sides.....but Colorado has had mail in voting for several year with little or no problems. Sure funny how lots of people who actually don't live where they have mail in ballots are complaining about fraud when they are only repeating unfounded and unproven rumor.

I for one, like mail in voting. For those who don't want to mail theirs, there are drop boxes or they can also hand deliver their ballot.....their choice.

Turbodude

Oct 17, 2017
Red side of Ca
So what did everyone think was going to happen. It’s no surprise to me. If you thought differently, what the hell where you thinking. Think before you vote.