antelope doe/fawn tags

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Before I moved to Wyoming 15 years ago I bought a leftover buck antelope tag, 6 days before season started, there was like 300 tags left at the time.
That area now takes 3 points in the regular draw for a NR. Things have been a changing for a long time.
Hunter number continue to decline, and the chance to get a tag continues to decline...

Reactions: Mnbogboy

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
You really have to dig into the history a little deeper. Look at the total number of tags in the unit. The deer and antelope units I like to hunt have a lot less tags than they did 10 or 20 years ago. This year the type 6 tags were really low compared to previous years. I have been hunting Wyoming since 1980 and I have seen tags fluctuate a lot.

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
You really have to dig into the history a little deeper. Look at the total number of tags in the unit. The deer and antelope units I like to hunt have a lot less tags than they did 10 or 20 years ago. This year the type 6 tags were really low compared to previous years. I have been hunting Wyoming since 1980 and I have seen tags fluctuate a lot.
Thanks CC … fewer tags does explain a lot.

Reactions: Mnbogboy