Official Post Padding Thread

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
So nice to finally go out to eat and dine in and go clothes shopping . Kids were gone so good date night with my wife . Now to get a hair cut they open up tomorrow

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming

Setup my 14x16 Davis in the backyard today. 90° sweat horrible doing it, but it's awesome seeing all the room inside!
Every year I set up my wall tent regardless of how many times I've done it before.
Had to put my tent up in the dark last year, it sure was nice just going through the motions in the dark and not struggle trying to remember or figure out what is suppose to go where.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Awesome!
we had my youngest sons 4th birthday at the lake with my family and my wifes side over. Was 90 and glad for the lake we all got a little red though even with sun screen

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
View attachment 31203

Setup my 14x16 Davis in the backyard today. 90° sweat horrible doing it, but it's awesome seeing all the room inside!
Every year I set up my wall tent regardless of how many times I've done it before.
Had to put my tent up in the dark last year, it sure was nice just going through the motions in the dark and not struggle trying to remember or figure out what is suppose to go where.
Great tent,I noticed your smoker is rusting a bit.I used mine with Mesquite lump
charcoal and burned the paint right off.
Took it down to bare metal,primered and painted with high $ High temp. paint.
Wondering if the primer is gonna burn up and take the High temp.paint with it?20200612_074947(1).jpg20200623_072123.jpg20200624_161601.jpg

Reactions: go_deep

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Great tent,I noticed your smoker is rusting a bit.I used mine with Mesquite lump
charcoal and burned the paint right off.
Took it down to bare metal,primered and painted with high $ High temp. paint.
Wondering if the primer is gonna burn up and take the High temp.paint with it?View attachment 31205View attachment 31206View attachment 31207
Yours looks great! Come on up and clean mine up, I'll feed you and keep cold drinks in your hand till your done

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Yours looks great! Come on up and clean mine up, I'll feed you and keep cold drinks in your hand till your done
Hard to spray paint in all that wind! Ha!,Ha!
Why would I leave this wonderful 112* perfectly balmy weather?
Besides you couldn't afford to keep me stocked up with cold drinks,
Especially if it was to take me a month or more to finish...
and that's how long it would take when the food and drinks are free!! 🍺 🍺 💥

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Hard to spray paint in all that wind! Ha!,Ha!
Why would I leave this wonderful 112* perfectly balmy weather?
Besides you couldn't afford to keep me stocked up with cold drinks,
Especially if it was to take me a month or more to finish...
and that's how long it would take when the food and drinks are free!! 🍺 🍺 💥
So your saying I should just buy a new one once this one rusts out? Lol