Who else is...

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Monday

Made it through 3 of 4 parties now. The liquid diet is starting to get old now lol same flavors over and over. But its working weight today at my house was 342 down from 350 so 8 pounds of the 10 required for the 2 week preop diet. We will see tomorrow at the office where I'm at as there scale seems to be about 3 pounds heavy when I weigh in there then at home. When I weighed 350 at home I was 353 on there scale.

Reactions: Bonecollector

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
As long as your using the same scale it won't matter. It's merely a benchmark, thus you lost the weight (difference). Never base anything on 2 different scales. However, they should both give you the same loss difference even if the starting and ending numbers are different per scale.

Reactions: marcusvdk

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
The current weather outside has me not
Monday

Made it through 3 of 4 parties now. The liquid diet is starting to get old now lol same flavors over and over. But its working weight today at my house was 342 down from 350 so 8 pounds of the 10 required for the 2 week preop diet. We will see tomorrow at the office where I'm at as there scale seems to be about 3 pounds heavy when I weigh in there then at home. When I weighed 350 at home I was 353 on there scale.
Marcus I hope all goes well for you, you'll be in my prayers!

Reactions: Bonecollector

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Well good new today at preop class. Lost 10 pounds already in the first week so was able to cancal one of my appt for before surgery.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Hang in there Marcus. Remember that your goal isn't just 10# or even 100#, but rather a lifetime one. When you feel like slipping, look at your family and do it for them as much as for yourself. You have a lot of us on your side praying for you on Wednesday.

Timr245

Very Active Member
Jul 21, 2016
Northcentral PA
Welp..been kinda awol on here for a while but I see everyone is still hammering away! Awesome work everyone! Marcus, hope everything goes well for you & stay focused, you got this 💪. BC, looks like I better get my arse in gear or I’ll be chasing you reading all your funny shirts. Gotta get a jab in here tho...GO TIGERS 🤣🤣🤣. Sorry, they did they same thing to my Irish last year 😕

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Have been pretty hit or miss with duck season and the holidays. I took the time time last night and this morning to really put together a 10 day rotation of the core lifts and some isolation plus a couple dedicated cardio opportunities. Haven't really done much isolation to speak of in probably 6-7 years. This could be interesting...

Reactions: Slugz

About Eastmans'

• Eastmans’ is a three generation media based hunting company whose goal is to promote the pursuit of elk hunting, deer hunting and all western big game. Our mission is to educate and entertain along the lines of bowhunting and rifle hunting to provide sportsmen with the most up-to-date tactics, hunting gear and hunting area research for both archery hunting and rifle hunting in the West.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Follow us on Facebook