Who else is...

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
No problem with not having snow here. It's been quiet for the last week or so, but we've gotten 49" so far. Plow, shovel, plow, shovel, repeat. Am caught up now, but for my morning workout, plan to ride 9 miles into the hunting shack on a snowmobile to do some more shoveling.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
No workout today.
Got up this morning the blower motor was out on the furnace. Luckily had a spare and plan to put it on after work. Unfortunately I get a call at lunch from my wife that the septic is backed up and I need to come home. I spent the next three hours locating the tank and uncovering the lid. I think I also temporarily relieved the backflow pressure so we should be OK for a few days until I can get it pumped after Christmas.
Oh yeah, transmission went out in the car last week.
It can only get better from here!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
No workout today.
Got up this morning the blower motor was out on the furnace. Luckily had a spare and plan to put it on after work. Unfortunately I get a call at lunch from my wife that the septic is backed up and I need to come home. I spent the next three hours locating the tank and uncovering the lid. I think I also temporarily relieved the backflow pressure so we should be OK for a few days until I can get it pumped after Christmas.
Damn that's a rough week

Reactions: Slugz

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
No workout today.
Always happens during the Holidays!!

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
Thursday
Recumbent bike 20 mins 6.31 miles.

Definitely dragging today the liquid diet is a total of 750 calories after putting it in my app.