Who else is...

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
I used my ankle as an excuse to get a capstan winch. not sure if the winch saved time or not. I kept having to stop and climb down the hill side and untangle it's antlers. House buck, just big enough. I will say I am having a heck of a season though. I do have one more deer tag. got to love Idaho over the counter.

marcusvdk

Veteran member
Dec 13, 2011
Michigan
I used my ankle as an excuse to get a capstan winch. not sure if the winch saved time or not. I kept having to stop and climb down the hill side and untangle it's antlers. House buck, just big enough. I will say I am having a heck of a season though. I do have one more deer tag. got to love Idaho over the counter.
Congrats on a nice buck Tim

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
incredible morning of deer watching. 7 bucks ln an hour. had 5 out at once. granted all teenagers. But this button buck was spunky and trying to battle this basketbuck, while another basket buck is on its hing legs boxing a branch and rubbing its antlers in another branch.
just a cool morning, then I found out a high school bud passed away. amazing the emotional swings life can bring you. rip freddie